English School Tours
* Oamaru Penguin Colony
*Cadbury Chocolate Factory Tour
* Stop at Moeraki Boulders for sightseeing and Photos. See Oamaru old town
* The World’s Steepest Street (Baldwin Street, Dunedin) – get your free certificate!
* Walking tour of central Dunedin (Railway Station etc.)
* Options: Speight’s Brewery (+$18 with samples)
When: Friday 7th May (after lunch) – Sunday 9 May
Transport: Pickup 12:30 – 01:30pm on Friday
Drop-off bus exchange/school around 6pm Sunday
Contact: 03 3289001, 027 261 5093 for more information
” Dunedin has great architecture, amazing history, it’s quite young with all the uni students down there so there are lots of things for the youth to do” – Amanda White
Did you know? . . .
* Dunedin is the second largest city of New Zealand’s South Island (after Christchurch)
* Baldwin Street, in a suburban part of New Zealand’s southern city of Dunedin, is reputed to be the world’s steepest street.
* The name Oamaru apparently derives from Māori words meaning the place of Maru
* Richie McCaw (All Blacks captain) was born in Oamaru